Digital experiences for organisations who think different
The Resilience App
The objective was to create an integrated health and wellbeing platform to reduce workplace risk and improve individual and group performance.
We assembled a crack team, imagined the end result and quickly built an MVP (minimum viable product). At the same time, we optimised the company website to rank #1 for key phrases. We partnered with the client to upgrade all aspects of business operation, from proposals to IP.
We delivered a multiplatform (web, Apple, Android) app that includes:
- Diagnostic assessment
- Goal tracking
- Video learning
- Wearable integration
- A.I. chatbot
- Dynamic report builder
- Live client dashboards
- GDPR compliance
We also launched a new website that ranks #1 globally, supported a network of resellers and onboarded several enterprise clients.
The Heart Foundation was at an intersection where the need to modernise online technologies became a priority.
We embarked on a journey of upgrades and development of new digital experiences to engage a growing online audience.
- Upgraded the website engine.
- Reimagined high-traffic pages.
- Designed and built micro-sites for specific target audiences and campaigns.
- Lead the design of a Learning Management System for early childhood centres.
- Produced a range of video, photo and interactive content.
Offer a learning journey that improves employee experience of work and life.
We consolidated a number of existing tools and conceptualised a learning journey that incorporated physical, financial and career wellbeing. Following an agile approach, we incrementally enhanced the platform over 4 years,
- Designed and delivered a complete learning management platform.
- Upgraded company branding and collateral.
- Supported the sales process.
- Founder received Australian Educator of the Year award.
In addition to the above, we have worked on projects for:
- National Australia Bank
- Sydney University
- Edge Publishing
- Several schools
- Villa Tropez – luxury accommodation
- Hundreds of smaller web projects
For more examples and case studies please contact us.